Saturday, September 10, 2011

Sternwheel Festival - Pt 2 (Fireworks!)




They were awesome, as usual... Getting to them was quite a fiasco and I ended up watching them by myself because I couldn't get to the boys but I got some awesome pictures and Julien fell asleep during them anyway. Haha.. only my kid could fall asleep during fireworks... actually, he refused to sleep today. He only napped for about a half an hour so it's really not surprising.. but the craziest thing is that he woke up as soon as we got home!
So, at almost 12:30, I was just starting to get really frustrated... rocking him and singing to him... when he pulled his pacifier out of his mouth and put it in mine! I didn't think my singing was THAT bad! :/ haha..
Whenever I start to get frustrated with him he always does something hilarious that makes me feel horrible for getting annoyed. He's so funny... I love him even when he gets on my nerves... haha

No comments:

Post a Comment