Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Bleeehgger

To be completely honest, my life is feeling pretty monotonous right now. I guess that's what happens when summer is ending, autumn is beginning but you don't have anything changing (like school starting) to keep up with... Don't get me wrong though... my life is fun. 
Julien does something new everyday which is awesome but I think the really exciting changes are slowing down for now... maybe it's bumming me out. I don't know... but he really is so awesome I think I take it for granted sometimes... He's been walking for months now and in the last month he's started talking so much. He's almost 15 months and he's already putting words together. It's so crazy! He's got the basics ("all gone", "thank you") down and he's picking up on everyone's name now. He calls my mom "Mamma" and he says "Gabby" perfectly clear and he calls Aunt Amanda "Am-duh" which is adorable. (He's also calling me Holly still... it's the cutest little "Ha-we", but I prefer "Momma"...) And his train and pig noises... spot on! haha But I can't help but feel like he's getting bored with things too. Getting mad that he can't just say what he wants to even though he tries so hard and he really needs more stimulation. I wish there was a good program around here for his age group. (Gladly taking any ideas!)
Summer has been awesome, but I really love fall and I am really excited for it's arrival. I think I just need to play outside more often... haha

No comments:

Post a Comment