Wednesday, September 28, 2011

A Great Day

Yesterday was a great day. Woke up and took J to his Mamma's to play. I had a meeting at a bistro downtown to discuss hanging some photography in it. The meeting went awesome and I'm totally pumped about it. After I picked J up I decided that we were going to spend the day doing fun stuff while daddyman worked. He fell asleep as soon as we got in the car so I drove down to the river and worked on some things until he woke up. Then we walked down and watched the ducks. He LOVES ducks. Then we went and played on 2 playgrounds, went for a walk, went to the library, went on another walk, picked daddy up and went out to dinner. It was definitely the best day I've had in a long time.

I even got a latte and my favorite cookie (ever had a Toffee cookie from Panera? OMG) before we went home. (I know.. coffee before bed=dumb idea... but it was perfect and I drink so much caffeine that it doesn't phase me. haha should I admit that?)

Today... less great. Jules had his 15 month check up. He's perfect, but had to get 3 shots:( breaks my heart every time...

No comments:

Post a Comment