Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Cake for breakfast?

Yes! Only if it's YOUR birthday cake can you eat it for breakfast, or course...
I'm officially in my late 20's, but getting older has never bothered me... Plus my birthday didn't feel at all like my birthday because a darling friend married the man of her dreams on that particular day and from the time I woke up to the time I got in my bed I was doing wedding stuff. The ceremony was beautiful. We had photos taken at The Blennerhassett Hotel, which is a beautiful old hotel in town, then I headed to the park to help finishing set up. I wish I had taken more pictures but wasn't really able being in the wedding... The ceremony was so beautiful. Short and sweet and so special. It sprinkled rain until the time of the ceremony and then it stopped until after we took more photos. The reception was a little wet but still enjoyable. Overall a fantastic  day. So happy for the bride and groom.:)

So here's to another year...


And a happy couple.

No comments:

Post a Comment