Sunday, March 28, 2010

26 weeks





How far along? 26 weeks 6 days
Total weight gain/loss: 3 pounds
Maternity clothes? I got a pretty dress for my baby shower. I can't wait to wear it!
Best moment this week: We went to Columbus and got some decorations for the nursery. I'm excited about the theme and things we've picked. And the weather is getting nicer!
Movement: wiggle worm.
Food cravings: not really anything...
Gender: Definitely boy!
Labor Signs: Not yet, thankfully!
Belly Button in or out? I don't think it's going to come out, but it almost looks normal...
What I miss: just feeling normal, really. not having such bad allergies.
What I am looking forward to: decorating and getting cool things to eventually go in the nursery.
Weekly Wisdom: I hate blood work.
Milestones: Had my glucose test this week. The drink was pretty gross and I have giving blood, but it wasn't horrible. I had myself a lot more worried than I needed to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment