Sunday, March 7, 2010

23 weeks

How far along? 23 weeks 6 days
Total weight gain/loss: I think I've gained 2 pounds now
Maternity clothes? finally got a pair of jeans!
Best moment this week: Auntie Katelyn sent the cutest Dr. Seuss onesie! and we got some other good stuff this week.
Movement: less often now, I think he changed his position, but when he does move he makes my entire stomach do the wave!
Food cravings: not really anything, but it's really nice to be able to eat normally again.
Gender: Definitely boy!
Labor Signs: Not really, but I think I may be starting to have Braxton Hicks.
Belly Button in or out? I don't think it's going to come out, but it almost looks normal...
What I miss: Being able to take my acid reflux prescription!
What I am looking forward to: definitely baby showers! and buying all his goodies.
Weekly Wisdom: dairy does not always do the trick!
Milestones: Grandma gave my early baby shower money, so I ordered the pack'n play!

No comments:

Post a Comment