Sunday, March 14, 2010

24 weeks




How far along? 24 weeks 6 days
Total weight gain/loss: still about 2 pounds
Maternity clothes? just the jeans, hopefully wont have to get much else.
Best moment this week: Daddy put together the pack-n-play. He has a place to sleep right next to momma and I can't wait.
Movement: pretty wiggly, it's starting to get stronger and stronger.
Food cravings: not really anything...
Gender: Definitely boy!
Labor Signs: Not yet, thankfully!
Belly Button in or out? I don't think it's going to come out, but it almost looks normal...
What I miss: just feeling normal, really. not having such bad allergies.
What I am looking forward to: still baby showers! Knowing what I can buy and getting everything organized.
Weekly Wisdom: It is not easy to work while you're pregnant.
Milestones: feeling like he's really coming now that we've got some things out around the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment