Sunday, March 21, 2010

25 weeks




How far along? 25 weeks 6 days
Total weight gain/loss: about 3
Maternity clothes? just the jeans, hopefully wont have to get much else.
Best moment this week: Nothing too exciting this week. We took a class to get our gun permits. I thought the noise would scare you but you were just fine all day. I looked pretty silly, though.
Movement: pretty wiggly.
Food cravings: not really anything...
Gender: Definitely boy!
Labor Signs: Not yet, thankfully!
Belly Button in or out? I don't think it's going to come out, but it almost looks normal...
What I miss: Not being uncomfortable constantly.
What I am looking forward to: Mainly your arrival.
Weekly Wisdom: The big belly can really throw you off balance.
Milestones: The Dr. said we're right on schedule this week.



(photo courtesy of Hub)

No comments:

Post a Comment