Sunday, April 4, 2010

27 weeks








How far along? 27 weeks 6 days
Total weight gain/loss: still about 3 pounds
Maternity clothes? nothing much..
Best moment this week: We got you some cool clothes this week.
Movement: Getting more and more active, others can feel now, but he only wiggles for daddy.
Food cravings: I want Chick-Fil-A ALL the time, I guess chicken.
Gender: Definitely boy!
Labor Signs: Not yet, thankfully!
Belly Button in or out? I don't think it's going to come out, but it almost looks normal...
What I miss: not having such a big tummy. It gets in the way.
What I am looking forward to: No more blood work and torturous Dr. visits.
Weekly Wisdom: I hate blood work even more.
Milestones: I had to have a 3 hour glucose test this week because I failed the first time. I had to eat extra for 2 days. Then the took my blood 5 times and made me pee in a cup 5 times, all in 3 hours! But everything came out completely normal...

No comments:

Post a Comment