Sunday, April 25, 2010

30 weeks




How far along? 30 weeks 6 days
Total weight gain/loss: maybe close to 5 now
Maternity clothes? nothing new.
Best moment this week: We're still working on the wardrobe. We like picking out clothes but it's hard to find cool things. Daddy especially loves picking things out and it makes me really happy.
Movement: As soon as daddy puts his hand on my tummy the crazy kicking starts.
Food cravings: more Popsicles, please!
Gender: Definitely boy!
Labor Signs: Not yet, thankfully!
Belly Button in or out? I don't think it's going to come out, but it almost looks normal...
What I miss: Just the same things... sleeping on my stomach, not having heartburn....
What I am looking forward to: Knowing we have everything ready for you to come.
Weekly Wisdom: Pregnancy... UGH.
Milestones: We had another good Dr. appointment this week. Other than that we've been going to yard sales and looking for all the best toys.

No comments:

Post a Comment