Sunday, May 2, 2010

31 weeks


How far along? 31 weeks 6 days
Total weight gain/loss: Babe's starting to get big, and so am I!
Maternity clothes? nothing
Best moment this week: The weather has been pretty horrible this week, and I've been sick. Our 3d/4d ultrasound was supposed to be this week but got canceled. Not really much fun stuff this week...
Movement: The kicks are getting very strong and little feet like to poke and push out as hard as possible!
Food cravings: chick-fil-a, milkshakes and popsicles.
Gender: Definitely boy!
Labor Signs: Not yet, thankfully!
Belly Button in or out? I don't think it's going to come out, but it's starting to look pretty funky!
What I miss: nice weather!
What I am looking forward to: Ultrasound!
Weekly Wisdom: walking is getting difficult.
Milestones: Not much this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment