Sunday, May 30, 2010

35 weeks




How far along? 35 weeks 6 days
Total weight gain/loss: I think I'll stop keeping track...
Maternity clothes? nothing new
Best moment this week: We got an ugly old rocking chair. It's very comfy. Daddy and I have been super sick with fevers and all all week. The freezer stopped working, so did they dryer- Daddy fixed both. If nothing else, this week should make next week seem really great.
Movement: The kicks are pretty painful now. I still love them, I just wish they were coming from the outside world now...
Food cravings: chick-fil-a, milkshakes and popsicles.
Gender: Definitely boy!
Labor Signs: I had my first round of real contractions this week. They were painful. Started out 10 mins apart and got further, but they lasted for about 6 hours. I should have gone to the hospital, I guess, but I knew he wasn't coming that night.
Belly Button in or out? It's pretty weird looking.
What I miss: Not being so sick, sleeping on my stomach, not being huge...
What I am looking forward to: Touring the hospital next week.
Weekly Wisdom: none...
Milestones: I don't believe I'm going to be any more prepared than I am now. And I am perfectly fine with that. Come on, baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment