Sunday, May 23, 2010

34 weeks

How far along? 34 weeks 6 days
Total weight gain/loss: I think I'll stop keeping track...
Maternity clothes? nothing new
Best moment this week: Great Grandma Joyce got us both some new clothes. Baby's hospital bag is packed and ready and mine is started. All the laundry's done and we're just waiting.
Movement: Those big feet are killing me. Too much baby, not enough stomach.
Food cravings: chick-fil-a, milkshakes and popsicles.
Gender: Definitely boy!
Labor Signs: Not yet, but I'm so ready I can barely stand it.
Belly Button in or out? It's not out, but it sure is weird.
What I miss: Not being pregnant.
What I am looking forward to: I'm getting pretty tired of being pregnant now.
Weekly Wisdom: Not much...
Milestones: Dr. appointment this week was different. The Dr. left to go deliver a baby and I really wished it was mine. But it was a fine visit-all healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment