Sunday, April 18, 2010

29 weeks


How far along? 29 weeks 6 days
Total weight gain/loss: 4ish
Maternity clothes? not much.
Best moment this week: Had my baby shower this week! It was Dr. Seuss themed. We got lots of goodies and everyone had fun.
Movement: I have a very kicky boy.
Food cravings: fruit mostly
Gender: Definitely boy!
Labor Signs: Not yet, thankfully!
Belly Button in or out? I don't think it's going to come out, but it almost looks normal...
What I miss: I'm ready to hold a baby and not be pregnant.
What I am looking forward to: Buying the rest of the stuff we need, having a precious little boy and not being pregnant.
Weekly Wisdom: This, too, shall pass.
Milestones: Daddy fell in the shower this week and we had to go to the Emergency Room. He had a concision and had to have a lot of tests run to make sure he is ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment