Tuesday, July 12, 2011

My Nook

Somehow I ended up with two snoring boys pretty early tonight so I decided I'd take advantage of it and clean/reorganize my crafting area so I could actually make something. Now, to preface a little, I've been looking for a vintage buffet style cabinet all summer but haven't found the perfect thing yet so I've really been holding off. In that time my nook has become a total disaster. 


No, really... So in the process of cleaning up my area, I naturally moved to the kitchen and cleaned that up first and in that process I decided I was going to switch out that ugly little folding table with our vintage kitchen table since we never eat at it anyway. 


However, after my first project (the curtain to hide the clutter) I've found that the table is waaay too wobbly to sew on! Bummer... The buffet search continues..

Oh, also... we had a really horrible storm while I was doing all this and it woke up the boys. Thankfully the Hubs entertained Jules while I finished but as soon I was done he was up climbing everything possible...


No comments:

Post a Comment