Monday, July 25, 2011

It's a bird, it's a plane...!

It's super Julien! Yesterday we went to River City Comic Con and enjoyed seeing several friends and browsing all the comics. We had some local artists sign our books and after it was all over we watched the Jugger match. It was a pretty great day. It makes me really happy that our little town is trying to pull together some fun local events.


Everyone agreed that Julien was the coolest kid there. I whipped his cape up the night before and I was so thrilled that he ended up loving it! He was so excited to show it off to everyone and he didn't even try to take it off despite it being SO hot. My baby's really acting like a little boy these days. 

Oh, we were in the paper too. You can find the article here. Please don't look at me in the picture, I was standing in front of a huge fan to get his cape to fly but really only my hair was flying... haha

No comments:

Post a Comment