Saturday, August 14, 2010

The Rainbow Connection

I'm so completely exhausted from the last couple days that I don't even want to think enough load pictures to the computer... No photo today. Or yesterday because I worked ALL DAY and then went to Michael's memorial service and spent the rest of the evening with family and friends...

On to a couple happier notes, I think all the big changes I spoke of before are pretty much settled. Yay! I am back to working way too much (ugh) and A, he's a stay at home dad AND a college student! I'm pretty proud of him and really hope he does well and enjoys classes. Things are looking pretty positive right now.

J and I have been spending a lot of time jammin' to Kenny Loggins lately. Return To Pooh Corner has always been one of my favorites for bedtime and J is really starting to enjoy music. Anyway, when I saw the most beautiful rainbow this evening I immediately thought of the song 'Rainbow Connection' and haven't been able to get it out of my head since. I'm not tired of it yet... I did take some pictures of the rainbow--might add them tomorrow if they turned out.

We also saw a play this evening. J's first. Well... he actually slept through the entire thing... but he was super good and the play was great, too! It was Frog and Toad. We went with A's sister and her boyfriend and we all had a really nice time.

I'm so ready for bed. Baby J is in his bed, snoring away. He sounds like a bull frog. ((love))

No comments:

Post a Comment