Wednesday, August 11, 2010

A photo a day

Forgive me, I'm late... But not for lack of taking pictures! I lost a dear friend to a car accident this Sunday... It is truly devastating to lose someone who has been such a great friend for so long. Especially at such a young age... (not that death is every easy...) I feel sure that he is in a better place.

[MTom, thank you for so many years of friendship and cherished memories. I hope you have found peace.]


With that said, here is our week thus far...

8.8

Photo 8: My sweet baby sister turned 7!

8.9
Photo 9: I'm sensing a theme... This guy was parked there on my speaker for several hours. I must have needed the luck...

8.10
Photo 10: J's Great-Great Granny turned 95 & I love that he got to spend it with her. >

Which catches us up. I'm hoping for a real post this evening, and better posts from now on. Time is so precious, I don't want to miss a memory.


No comments:

Post a Comment