Sunday, February 14, 2010

week 20


How far along? 20 weeks 6 days
Total weight gain/loss: still not a pound
Maternity clothes? nope
Best moment this week: He is kicking me like crazy.
Movement: Really often and getting much stronger. No more wondering if it's him or something else.
Food cravings: Not really having any cravings this week. Not even fruit or popsicles.
Gender: Definitely boy!
Labor Signs: Nothing at all, thankfully.
Belly Button in or out? I don't think it's going to come out, but it almost looks normal...
What I miss: Not much, really. This week has been good.
What I am looking forward to: Getting all his stuff and getting everything in place.
Weekly Wisdom: It's annoying to have to eat when nothing sounds appealing.
Milestones: We did a lot of shopping this week. The Hubby picks out more stuff than I do and I think it's really cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment