Saturday, February 6, 2010

Precious Foot and Hand

I want to start blogging again, but I'm having a hard time deciding where to do so. Here will work for now...


How far along? 19 weeks 4 days
Total weight gain/loss: not 1 pound!
Maternity clothes? It would be nice if I could find some pants that fit me without having to leave them unbuttoned with the belly band holding them up!
Sleep: eh... depends on how tired I get...
Best moment this week: Finding out that baby is a BOY!
Movement: It's starting to get stronger. A few good kicks a day maybe.
Food cravings: Fruit. I want all fruit, all the time. And still popsicles.
Gender: Definitely boy!
Labor Signs: Nothing at all, thankfully.
Belly Button in or out? I don't think it's going to come out, but it is getting a little shallower...
What I miss: Sleeping on my stomach.
What I am looking forward to: Deciding on nursery stuff.
Weekly Wisdom: note to self: invest in pee pee tee pees. :)
Milestones: Find out baby's a boy. I think he's going to look like daddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment