Saturday, February 20, 2010

Cure for out of control pregnancy hormones... 21 weeks



How far along? 21 weeks 6 days
Total weight gain/loss: still not a pound
Maternity clothes? nope
Best moment this week: Finding out that I'll not only be having one baby shower, but two!
Movement: J's a big wiggle worm, for sure.
Food cravings: I really didn't have any cravings this week.
Gender: Definitely boy!
Labor Signs: Nothing at all, thankfully.
Belly Button in or out? I don't think it's going to come out, but it almost looks normal...
What I miss: Not much, really. I think I'm starting to feel better.
What I am looking forward to: Getting stuff at baby showers and getting all this stuff together.
Weekly Wisdom: Acknowledge the extra hormones and move on....
Milestones: Got a Boppy pillow and Hubby loves the pattern I picked for all the gear!

No comments:

Post a Comment