Friday, July 20, 2012

Wall Art Love

I've found that I get easily discouraged when attempting to hang art in my home. I have these ideas of how I want them to look but they rarely end up looking the way I want and I just end up never finishing it... I wasn't going to let it get me this time, though. When we moved, I knew I wanted to create a look that I would want to look at and that was easy to change up/add to. Right away I ran into problems. I had this idea that I would leave the living room fairly free of photos and create my main wall above the dinning room table but (just my luck...) the wall over the table is concrete! So, the living room wall it was and I'm ok with how it turned out, though I'm continuously changing things already...

I think I may enter it in this Wall Art Love contest.

No comments:

Post a Comment