Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Perfect Anniversary Gift? New Car Battery!

Today Andrew and I celebrate 3 years of marriage. We dropped Jules off at my moms, had a great dinner at the local Japanese steakhouse, shopped for Julien's birthday and stopped for coffee and doughnuts on the way home. Everything was going great until the doughnut stop... as soon as we pulled out of the parking lot it started raining. Not just a little sprinkle either, the huge drops that soak you to the bone. Then the car battery light came on and before we knew it the car was slowly coming to a stop and I was calling my dad to jump us... Thankfully it ended up just being the battery, which we replaced in the pouring rain--because no one's car breaks down in the middle of a beautiful day... I guess that's one way to have a memorable anniversary. We finished up our evening with a glass of wine at The Lafayette, picked up our sleeping boy and headed home. I didn't get 1 good picture, but it was a good day.



Tomorrow we will have been together for 7 years and our sweet boy turns 1! This Momma's emotionaaal!

No comments:

Post a Comment