Sunday, October 3, 2010

Slacker!

I am totally slacking in the blog department! Man! Well, here's what's been on my mind lately...

1. I am getting old. I recently celebrated a birthday. (by recently I mean a month ago...) So, naturally...

New hair... (and no make-up, don't mind the photo)

Mom jeans. Yeah...
Favorite bakery.
Carrot cupcake. Yum.

And a lot of other great stuff. Thanks, Hub.

2. This little man is growing WAY too fast for his momma's liking. Three months, already! There's something fun and new everyday. Which is one reason I'm so mad at myself for slacking with the blog!
3. A is officially a college student again and a stay at home dad and we are having a great time with it. We've actually had some time to do things together, like cook.



Friend green tomatoes? Yes, please!



So, there we go. Fall is here and I need to start blogging again.





No comments:

Post a Comment