Friday, August 5, 2011

Slacker!

Man, have the past two weeks flown by! Between photo shoots and my high school BFF getting married I haven't had a chance to even breathe! It's been a good time, but I cannot wait until I am digging my toes into the sand on Sunday. (more like chasing my one year old away from the ocean... I'll take it...)

Tomorrow is the big day, but we've already celebrated with the bachelorette party and rehearsal dinner so here is a picture of the Hubs and I before dinner...


We ate at Austyn's downtown and it was SUPERB. We haven't eaten there in ages and it was far better than I ever remember. The 3 glasses of wine that I got to enjoy may have helped... but it was awesome... and with such good company it was a great time. 

So, until I find time to update again... 
Congratulations and best wishes to the happy couple <3



No comments:

Post a Comment