Sunday, June 6, 2010

36 weeks


How far along? 36 weeks 6 days
Total weight gain/loss: I think I'll stop keeping track...
Maternity clothes? nothing new
Best moment this week: We haven't had a great week this week. I've been on bed rest because the doctor is afraid I'm getting preeclampsia. So we've been in bed and bored...
Movement: A little less moving this week. I think there's not enough room.
Food cravings: chick-fil-a, milkshakes and popsicles.
Gender: Definitely boy!
Labor Signs: We might be meeting sooner than planned if my blood pressure doesn't get under control! I've been having more contractions, too.
Belly Button in or out? It's pretty weird looking.
What I miss: Not being so sick, sleeping on my stomach, not being huge, not having allergies...
What I am looking forward to: snuggling with the baby.
Weekly Wisdom: bed rest is not fun...
Milestones: The end of this week puts us at full term!

No comments:

Post a Comment